Beveled edges are produced on specialty machinery at various widths dependent on glass thickness. They are suitable for mirrors, furniture, feature and decorative panels. With our high tech beveled glass products, a beautiful and decorative touch can be added to mirrors, tabletops, glass panels in doors and feature mirror walls and panels. Annealing is a process of slowly cooling glass to relieve internal stresses after it was formed. The process may be carried out in a temperature-controlled kiln. Glass which has not been annealed could be exposed to crack or shatter when subjected to a temperature change or mechanical shock. Annealing glass is important in order to make it more durable. If glass is not annealed that will significantly decrease the overall strength of the glass.
- 24" inch round clear glass table top, high quality glass table top
- Recommended for : Office tables, Lobby tables, business meeting tables , Dining tables, Kitchen Tables, desk , patio table or a coffee table
- Available Sizes : 12", 14", 18", 20", 22", 23" ,24",25", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 40", 42", 48", 60"
- Clear glass processed to be as close to perfect as possible through a curing process yields no air bubbles.
- Annealed Finished, Edge work 1" Beveled