The SainSmart Uno has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter and has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode.
The SainSmart LCD Keypad Shield includes a 16x2 HD44780 White on Blue LCD module and a 5 push button keypad for menu selection and user interface programming. Fully assembled. On-line Arduino tutorial and example code. Compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega, Duemilanove. Uses digital pins 4 - 10, and analog pin 0.
The SainSmart XBee mates directly with the Arduino USB board and allows to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module from Maxstream.
The SainSmart Sensor Shield V5 has the COM and I2C (IIC) ports separated,so that both ports can be utilized at the same time to increase the possibilities of use.It allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers and so on.
1 x Uno
1 x LCD Keypad shield
1 x XBee Shield
1 x Sensor Shield V5
NOTE: Please download here for the documentation.
- The SainSmart UNO is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328
- The SainSmart LCD Keypad shield module for Arduino Diecimila Duemilanove, UNO, MEGA1280, MEGA2560 board
- The SainSmart XBee Shield is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks with special needs
- The SainSmart sensor shield can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.
- Buy them TOGETHER and get at the REDUCE price. It is a big bargain!!!