Difference between UNO R3 2012 and UNO 2011
1. Pin of changes: next to the AREF pin both I2C-pin (SDA and SCL, just Analog 4 and 5 of the copy, not the additional I2C interface), plus the two next to the RESET pin, one IOREFallow expansion board voltage onboard, this pin expansion board just told the onboard voltage (such as UNO 5V, can be seen as the power pins copy, does not provide the level pull), the other is laterScratch placeholder pin.
2. More stable RESET circuit. The RESET key position has changed, which has been moved to the corner near the USB interface board, more convenient and press.
3. The ATmega16U2 instead 8U2, and that does not mean that the 16K flash of UNO R3 make your code run faster, this update is a service of the USB interface chip, theoretically It UNO can simulate USB the HID, such as MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
EEPROM: 1 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x Medog UNO R3 Board
1 x USB Cable
Medog uno r3 by the color box packaging, when you receive the goods please check the packaging is accurate.
- ATmega328P amd ATMEGA16U2
- 1 x Medog UNO R3 Board
- 1 x USB Cable
- To ensure the quality, when you receive the goods please check the packaging is accurate