1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near
to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near
to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields
to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In
future, shields will be compatible with both the
board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V
and with the Arduino Due that operates with 3.3V.
The second one is a not connected pin, that is
reserved for future purposes.
Stronger RESET circuit.
Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2. ATmega16U2 offers
Arduino UNO R3 the ability to show up as a variety
of USB devices - keyboard, mouse, joystick, MIDI
A microcontroller board based on the ATmega328
It contains everything needed to support the
Simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or
power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get
started (USB cable included)
Added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF
The RESET circuit is more stable
Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2
Size: 75 x 53 x 10mm/ 2.95 x 2.09 x 0.39in
1 x Development Board
1 x USB Cable
- Atmega 16U2 chip alternative 8U2. Means a higher transfer rate and memory.
- increase the SDA and SCL interface
- Size: 75 x 53 x 10mm/ 2.95 x 2.09 x 0.39in
- Package Included: 1 x Development Board 1 x USB Cable
- Trademark Mark: LANMU is a registered trademark,pls do note that LANMU trademark is protected by Trademark Law.