Bluetooth protocal : Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
Frequency : 2.4GHz ISM band
Modulation : GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
Emission power : <=4dBm, Class 2
Sensitivity : <=-84dBm at 0.1% BER
Speed : Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
Security : Authentication and encryption
Profiles : Bluetooth serial port
CSR chip : Bluetooth v2.0
Wave band : 2.4GHz-2.8GHz, SM Band
Protocol : Bluetooth V2.0
Power Class : (+6dbm)
Reception sensitivity: -85dBm
Voltage : 3.3 (2.7V-4.2V)
Current : Paring - 35mA, Connected - 8mA
Temperature : -40~ +105 Degrees Celsius
User defined Baud rate : 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400,460800,921600 ,1382400.
Pin definition :
* PIO8 connects with LED cathodea with 470ohm series resistor in between. LED NEGATIVE connects to ground. After powered on, flashing intervals differ in different states.
* PIO9 is used to control LED indicating paring. It will be steady on when paring is successful.
* PIO11, module state switching pin. HIGH -> response to AT command; LOW or floating -> regular work status.
* With build-in reset circuit, reset is completed automatically after powered on.
* Steps to set to MASTER:
* Set PIO11 HIGH with a 10K resistor in between.
* Power on, module comes into AT Command Response Status
* Open HyperTerminal or other serial tool, set the baud rate 38400, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit, no Flow Control
* Via serial port, send characters "AT + ROLE = 1 r n",if successful, return "OK r n", where r n is carriage return.
* Set PIO11 LOW, re-power, then in Master state, automatically search for slave module and connect.
1 * Arduino Serial Port Bluetooth Module with 4P DuPont Cable
- Industrial serial port bluetooth, Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project and etc. Computer and peripheral devices
- GPS receiver Industrial control MCU projects
- Running in slave role: Pair with BT dongle and master module
- Coupled Mode: Two modules will establish communication automatically when powered. PC hosted mode: Pair the module with bluetooth dongle directly as virtual serial.
- Default serail port setting : 9600 1 Pairing code : 1234