Notes We produce this board based on the open-source arduino official schematics.The printing or color on the board may be different from each production date, but the function is exactly the same.
The Mega 2560 is an update to the Arduino Mega, which it replaces.
The Mega2560 differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
Reversion 3 of the board has the following new features:
1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operate with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
Stronger RESET circuit.
Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1x Mega 2560 R3
1X USB Cable
- We produce this board based on the open-source arduino official schematics.The printing or color on the board may be different from each production date, but the function is exactly the same.
- Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 14 provide PWM output).
- Flash Memory:256 KB (ATmega2560) of which 4KB used by bootloader.
- This board is compatible with current boards and shields, but adds possibilities for new shields.
- Analog Input Pins:16, Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V and Input Voltage (limits):6-20V.