Use it to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.
It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Arduino , Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
Power supply: 5V DC (160mA)
Input control signal voltage: (0-0.5V low stage SSR is OFF) (2.5-20V high stage SSR is ON)
SSR Output (each channel):
Load voltage range: 75 to 264VAC (50/60Hz).
Load current: 0. 1 to 2 AMP.
Power supply: 5VDC / 160mA (all channel ON).
Input control signal voltage: 0V - 0. 5V
Low stage (SSR is OFF): 0.5V-2.5V.
2. 5V - 20V High state (SSR is ON)
- Indication LED for Relay output status
- Load type: General purpose
- Rated output load: 2A at 100 to 240VAC. (50/60Hz)
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller
- Power supply: 5V DC (160mA)