This is a black version of the popular Pro Mini style Arduino-compatible boards. It works just like it's more expensive brethren. Easy to program using an FT232RL type programmer and includes break out pins to do jumper wiring. Additional manufacturer's info: Description- Professional version of the for Arduino Mini Pro is a micro controller circuit board. It has 20 digital input/output pin (six of them can be used as a PWM output), 8 analog input, a 16 MHZ resonator, a reset button, the installation hole lead foot. Features- 20 digital input/output port RX and TX, D2 ~ D13, A0 ~ A5 8 analog input port A0 ~ A7 1 to the TTL level a serial port to send and receive port RX/TX 6a PWM port, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11 Using Atmel Atmega328P - AU microcontroller Support serial download Support external dc power supply 16 MHZ clock frequency Size: 33.3 * 18 (mm)
- Fully compatible with Arduino and has the bootloader installed 5V 16Mhz
- Easy access to Analog pins A4-A7(Not found on all Pro Mini boards)
- Requires external programmer to flash! No onboard USB.
- Small Pro Mini form factor, 33.3 x 18.0 (mm)
- Tested by Blue3D prior to shipment to reduce DOA and ensure quality standards.